Check out my new blog - Winter Blossoms!

Check out my new blog - Winter Blossoms!
I've moved! Click on image to visit my new blog.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Short Rant

I just got back from my personal 2 hours of Hell - driving lessons.

Most of you out there probably know that L (learner) drivers here have to learn driving using manual cars - in this case, manual Perodua Kancils. And let me tell you this: I am hating the very sight of a Kancil now! I cannot describe the horror I feel every time I slide into the driver's seat and place my feet on the clutch and accelerator. Clutch control is the most evil thing in this world (next to Hitler the Insane and Barney the Purple Pedosaur) and the instructor totally ISN'T helping!!

I'll admit, I'm not the sharpest nail in the shed when it comes to hand-foot-eye coordination, but seriously, I do not appreciate being made to feel stupid every freaking time I do some little thing wrong!! Hello?! A little encouragement would be nice!! Grrrr....

Photobucket

P/S: Oh great. Now Blogger's having some maintenance issues. ****!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bad instructor make you feel worse. Hahaha~~~~ +U +U

LauraLeia said...

Haha~ Thanks for the encouragement, cf! =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com