Check out my new blog - Winter Blossoms!

Check out my new blog - Winter Blossoms!
I've moved! Click on image to visit my new blog.

Monday, July 21, 2008

I Passed !!

Oh yeah. I just got my L upgraded to a P!

I mean, I managed to pass the driving exam today - slope, parking, road and all. And on the week before I'm due to start college. Damn. Me and my procrastinating.

So anyway, I'm feeling really happy and relieved right now. I don't have to go for any more driving lessons and I don't have to pay more $$ to resit the exam. Phew~

Oh oh, I actually have a list of the people I wanna thank for the "accomplishment" today. They are (in no particular order):
  1. My parents! <3>
  2. My brothers (sort of... not much help here, but what the hell...)
  3. Mr Chuah - the driving instructor
  4. My friends, for all their advice and encouragement
  5. Random people who gave way to an L driver on the road - especially the lady in a white Gen-2 who gave way to me today! ^^
  6. The JPJ people at SDC (they were actually pretty nice... I guess)
  7. Errr... Can't think of any more. lolz
So that's about it for today. Well, I was actually messing around with some Final Fantasy Versus XIII photos yesterday. The guys are total eye-candy, which means it was super fun playing around with the online photo editors (Picnik and Photoshop Express) and making them look even better! XD Here are a few samples of my photo-editing "genius". Muahahaha!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com